Special process projects are a major category involving projects
requiring specific procedures for their implementation, such as
special cleanings, high access or underground projects, projects
requiring an extremely high level of expertise and specific equipment
such as fire tank cleaning, maintenance-adaptation -assembly
of industrial chimneys or lighting at high altitude, etc.
AGT is committed to using certified materials and machinery,
and conducts seminars periodically to train staff while maintaining
the highest possible level, while quality and safety department
is responsible for legislation and security measures.
– Construction of lightweight fire extinguishing tanks with a thermoplastic sealing membrane
– Cleaning of factory electrical equipment with dry ice
– Cleaning & insulation of underground factory tank with special equipment & materials
– Construction of a sound-insulated control room to operate smoothly within the engine room
– Repairs of export chute of an Alternative Lift